lundi 18 février 2013

BECAUSE HE COMFORTS US

BECAUSE HE COMFORTS US
Eventually I began to understand II Corinthians 1: 4: “who comfort us in all our troubles, so
that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.”
After a time the Lord opened for me a door in the Magazine “Redil” (fold) of the Bible
Church of Zapote in San Jose and I continued there writing about inner healing. Of course
that my writings are based on what I had written in the heavenly classrooms and also when
I afflicted by the pain of others.
I want to add that then I began to write on computer, because I told the Lord: I cannot
continue handwriting with pen, my hand hurts; and then He gave me the computer. It was
impossible for me to buy it due to lack of economic resources. So I kept writing and I have
to say that many times I felt dizziness and more headaches because I felt too much
resistance and pain to express my own feelings.
In the writings of the magazine “Redil” it was placed a photo of a Bible, but until this
Ministry began, four years later on the internet, I could observe carefully that there was
behind the Bible, in that picture, a keyboard and a "mouse", basic parts of a computer.
And even though I already had this instrument, I did not have the remotest idea of how then
to use this strange system called the Internet.
27
One of the biggest problems I had while writing for this Ministry was my guilt for feeling
that I was wasting time not working as all normal human beings. I had studied architecture.
Thousands of times I asked the Lord to open a door for a job and this request were not
answered because I already had one. I was working for the mayor and perfect boss: The
God of consolation.
So, my family should support me financially.
GOD PROTECTS WITH PURPOSE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire