lundi 18 février 2013

THE MINISTRY OF JESUS CHRIST:

He is the truth that addresses and overcomes your lies built in your past; He is the abundant
life who offers to you Himself as the spiritual food and perfect peace.
A prophecy in relation to the attributes of the Lord Jesus is found in the book of Isaiah:
“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of
Peace.” (Isaiah 9: 6).
He is the beginning and the end; He is in your past, in your today, on your present. He is in
your inner world because He is omnipresent.
He is the good shepherd who takes care of his sheep and heals his wounds: is your Savior,
your deliverer, your emotional healer, who can restore your life fragmented by the pain of
your past because of sin in your life. He is the only light that you can set you free from the
prison of your darkness and which prevents you to feel inner peace. Jesus describes
Himself in the following verse:
“When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever
follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (John 8: 12).
The Ministry of liberation and inner healing of the Lord for your life is found in the
following passage and Bible verses:
95
“The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to
proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim
freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of
the LORD’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and
provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of
ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of
despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display
of his splendor.” (Isaiah 61: 1-3).
“I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide
them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.” (Isaiah 42: 16).
“They will come with weeping; they will pray as I bring them back. I will lead them beside
streams of water on a level path where they will not stumble, because I am Israel’s father,
and Ephraim is my firstborn son.” (Jeremiah. 31: 9).
“I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.” (Jeremiah 31: 25).
“‘Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them
enjoy abundant peace and security. I will bring Judah and Israel back from captivity and
will rebuild them as they were before. I will cleanse them from all the sin they have
committed against me and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against me.” (Jeremiah 33:
6-8).
96
In the restoration process Jesus Christ makes flow God's essential love to face the pain and
to be able to forgive as He has forgiven us. He is our faithful fellow when we are in crises,
the Lord who supports and understands us, who forgives us; He is our psychologist. He is
the permanent support to release all the feelings and repressed emotions.
JESUS IS:
• The son of God, the Savior (John 3: 16)
• The way, the truth and the life (John 14: 6)
• In the light of the world (John 8: 12)
• The Liberator (John 8: 36)
• The healing for damaged emotions (Isaiah 61: 1-3)
• Guide (Psalms 32: 8)
• Who listens and responds (Jeremiah 33: 3)
• The shepherd who cares for the sheep (John 10: 27-29)
• Light for revelation to the gentiles (Luke 2: 32)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire