lundi 18 février 2013

WHY SOME PEOPLE IS NOT RESTORED EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE IN CHRIST JESUS?

WHY SOME PEOPLE IS NOT RESTORED EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE IN
CHRIST JESUS?
Fear and guilt do not let them to recognize their own responsibility. They prefer to blame
every problem blaming others and close the door of their heart. God demands a condition:
to open the door (which is the will), believe in Him and obey Him because He forces no
one. He invites, he calls..., he asks that we give to Him our loads and will continue.
“Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I
will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.” (Revelation 3: 20).
Jesus wants to get in with his Ministry of salvation, liberation, inner healing, and
restoration. But in each area the person must open the door through honesty, humility and
faith.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire