lundi 18 février 2013

COMPUTER MATERIALS READY 2013

Finally I had the computer materials ready and I had already learned to use the Internet.
Thank God, during my mundane life I had also studied many courses on computing that
helped me with this work. I began with the most basic and fun: chatting.
And so in this search for any human being who clicked on the other side, I found a web
master, rather I would say that the Lord did it. And it was in a program of 11,000,000 of
users, but for God "nothing is impossible". As time went by, the Lord gave me a site, site
staff of my oil paintings where you can see the work: The Gate or The Patio that was the
winning painting in the Hispanic Heritage Parade of 1995 in New York.
And after that I started to feel in the heart to place messages to carry light over the Internet.
I spent like a year and a half and nothing regarding the web page. So, I asked God for an
answer. I put all my material in a closet and once again said to the Lord: send me another
fax or open a door to me because I do not have the resources nor know what else to do. I
am giving up again.
Once again I experienced that as a servant of God one of the most difficult things is to learn
to wait patiently for the time of God. We usually run or want to give things from one day
to another. But we forget that God is working in other people who one day will be the
instrument that will be used to continue in the Ministry.
So I forgot this Ministry for a few days.
And a few days later in an Internet cafe I decided to enter the email address of the name
that we had chosen. And there it was there. A simple site but finally, the instrument to send
the restoration Guide: "Peace in his way".
I thought that it was all done but I realized that I just started a precious and necessary
Ministry to carry an instrument of restoration to the oppressed, afflicted and blindfolded.
32
But in this process of giving birth to this Ministry what most struck me was when I tried to
send the guide via the Internet; I didn't know how dangerous would be if the Guide was
done in "Word", it is not safe to because the message can be destroyed or the information
changed.
God is wise, He is in control of everything and takes care of His Word; He sent to me an
angel who told me that this would be a weapon for the enemy. And I had no idea that that
could happen since my knowledge on computers and web master by the time was poor.
God changed the program to Acrobat Reader to ensure and protect the information.
This ministry was emerging little by little, only in obedience and little money; the
necessary to perform each step while the Lord was opening doors and using instruments.
Nowadays, after five years of using this guide and receiving letters and calls from brothers
and Christian leaders of different countries, I testify that God supports those He call to
serve. It is His Ministry. We are only His servants.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire