lundi 18 février 2013

MEETING: LEARNING ABOUT GOD´S NATURE

MEETING: LEARNING ABOUT GOD´S NATURE
The Bible says:
“This is what the LORD says: “‘Cries of fear are heard— terror, not peace.’” (Jeremiah 30:
5).
It is God who knows the anguish of every man inner voices because He is Omnipresent. He
knows what you feel and think because He is everywhere.
Let's see who is God according to His Word, that expresses His nature in different verses
and passages of the Old and New Testament:
"I am who I am" (Exodus 3: 14).
“I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen
you, though you have not acknowledged me” (Isaiah 45: 5).
“I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out,
and find pasture.” (John 10: 9).
“Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry,
and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.” (John 6: 35).
“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.” (John 15: 1).
93
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to
come, the Almighty.” (Revelation 1: 8).
“Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live,
even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe
this?” (John 11, 25-26).
“Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father
except through me.” (John 14: 6).
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much
fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15: 5).
“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.” (John 10:
11).
"I am the Lord" (Exodus 6: 6).
You must be clear that God is eternal, personal, and spiritual in three persons: The Trinity,
The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God, the
Father. He is God and man. That is why He can understand you and you can reach Him
trustworthy. He is who guides you on your path to restore and give you peace in your heart
through the work of the Holy Spirit.
Jesus is God the Son, the path of your eternal salvation.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire