lundi 18 février 2013

How to obtain salvation, to be free and feel peace in life?

How to obtain salvation, to be free and feel peace in life?
How to obtain the forgiveness of sins? What must I do to obtain God´s love of God
blessings?
This question has been made by some of the Bible characters; let's see their inquiries in the
following verses:
“With what shall I come before the LORD and bow down before the exalted God? Shall I
come before him with burnt offerings, with calves a year old? Will the LORD be pleased
with thousands of rams, with ten thousand rivers of olive oil? Shall I offer my firstborn for
my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?” (Micah 6: 6-7).
To answer these questions, you must understand what the Word of God says about
Salvation:
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in
him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3: 16).
You get to be redeemed by the grace of God, as the following verses say:
102
“But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of
righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing
of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit” (Titus 3: 4-5)
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is
the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.” (Ephesians 2: 8-9)
“Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. For the law
was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.” (John 1: 16-17)
“The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that
are in Christ Jesus.” (I Timothy 1: 14)
Grace is the love of the Heavenly Father that established salvation plan for your life
because you are a sinner and sin separates you from Him as it is written in the Bible:
“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3: 23)
The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ on the cross, was to pay for your sins, to give
redemption, make you free from sin because there was nothing you could do to deserve
being adopted as son of God.
103
The Bible says:
“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for
righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” (I Peter 2: 24)
For your eternal salvation is necessary your personal decision, recognize that you are a
sinner, repent of your sins, admit that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross to pay the price
for your sins and rose from the dead and is alive today. You must open the door of your
heart, receive Him by conviction, be willing to change and accept that He is the Lord of
your life. In this way you will be God's son, and the Holy Spirit will come to dwell within
your heart.
The word of God says:
“Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to
become children of God—” (John 1: 12)
This is the plan of salvation to your life and it is by the grace of God, an undeserved gift
that God gives you because He loved you forever, because there is nothing you can do to
earn salvation of your soul. Salvation is not reachable for more good works that try to do.
“Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing
may come from the Lord” (Acts 3: 19).
In your experience with God, He will be calling you so that you obey His Word.
He will speak to your life, these are His words:
104
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD. “Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.”
(Isaiah 1: 18)
“Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I
will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.” (Revelation 3: 20)
To receive Jesus in your heart you prayer for because the Word of God says:
“If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised
him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are
justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.” (Romans 10:
9-10)
Listen to what the Lord in the Book of Proverbs tells you:
"My son, give me your heart and let your eyes delight in my ways” (Proverbs 23: 26)
105
(Prayer of confession of sin, repentance and acceptance of Christ):
DEAR LORD JESUS:
I acknowledge that I am a sinner and believe that you died for my sins on the cross and that
you rose and are alive today. I repent of my sins and I open the doors of my heart and my
life. I accept you as my Lord and personal Savior. Thank you for giving me eternal
salvation and because I lead your way to be free and restored.
v MEDITATION:
“Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.
For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is always before me.
Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight;
so you are right in your verdict
and justified when you judge.
Surely I was sinful at birth,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire