lundi 18 février 2013

WHEN I WAS ALMOST TO GIVE UP 2013

Every servant of God knows that it is not easy to follow God's call.
Economic resources are needed. There is opposition, criticism, mockery, "spiritual things
are foolishness to the world". Sometimes there is opposition within the Church or group of
people, where the struggle of power always is present and sometimes emerges resistance to
leave traditions and fears of new technology.
There are struggles within the Church, within the Congregation, in the family, among
friends, and worse still among the enemies.
Testimonials often discourage us and severe judgment is never missing. On the other hand
there is a part of the "old creature" that refuses to give up the dreams and goals built in
yesterday and an inner voice that says that it is not worthwhile. But love is greater than
everything. And God is love. And if that love is flowing we can overcome the inner
struggles and move on.
But then again in this fight of love to serve and selfishness to live what I had refused to live
I gave up many times.
29
I was exhausted and felt that I was only wasting time and that way I talked to God, now the
true God because no longer I feared with terror but lovingly because I know that He is a
God of love.
These are the struggles that will experience all the servants of God, but which finally pass
on because love "is greater than everything, always perseveres”.
We know that pain and imprisonment that is left behind is the prison of many suffering
souls. We know that there are many who come back walking the same paths of our past
error. They still do not know the pain, but we have already experienced it. So we follow in
obedience to the Lord.
And thus we see as restored addicts move to restore to other drug addicts; those who have
lost loved ones are ministries of consolation; the missionaries are able to renounce their
own families and countries and the servants of internet are able to spend whole nights
without sleep to connect with other people who do not know though no matter that your
sight wears down and suffers back pain. Because they know that they are souls who are
suffering and who expect a friendly voice, arms of love, a word of hope and power so
miracles will be realized by the work of God.
And in this fight one day I said to God in prayer: Lord, at least send me a fax, I'm still in
this, because I think I'm just crazy. So God heard me and two days later I received from
Guatemala a phone call from the director of campaigns of the Evangelistic Baptist Church
in that country. I have just seen this man a few days in a campaign here in Costa Rica and I
had given to him some of my writings and my phone number.
And he spoke unto me thus: "Sister, I'm calling you at this time because God put in my
heart to tell you about the need to write on these subjects." "I'm here writing a conference to
be said in El Salvador with your meditation: "Leaving the Burdens".
30
In the meantime, I looked up and said: "This is the fax that God is sending to me".
I had thought that I was going to give up on this call, because to be honest, it was already
very tired and wanted to escape.
And this was another conflict that I felt, and many servants have experienced. By one side
the desire to obey God and follow Him; and on the other, realize the goals and worldly
dreams.
And I remained for more time writing on the computer.
But at this time I began to feel awful from my back, so I decided to have surgery. It was
going to be a surgery that would let me continue with this Ministry for some time. And so I
said to the Lord in prayer: Lord I have tried it, but... I couldn't.
Now I must take care of my health.
And so I went to "rest" and wait nine long days in a hospital for my surgery. Another
experience that I will never forget! I could also see the physical suffering of people and
how this suffering affects harmfully the emotions.
And I waited until that day came through, after nine days in a room with lamps on that
don´t let you sleep, the shouts and the blood pressure measurement. And there, dressed in
green, ready for surgery, the Lord again rescued me. And I did not have my surgery.
Suddenly, an emergency showed up and the surgery room that was ready for me, had to be
used by a patient's emergency and I left the hospital walking and getting home I realized
that the computer was still waiting for me to finish what I had begun. And I was
murmuring: "I will not continue with this Ministry: Sorry, my Lord!".
31
COMPUTER MATERIALS READY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire