lundi 18 février 2013

PART I: TRAINING 1. THE MINISTRY AND COUNSELOR

PART I: TRAINING
1. THE MINISTRY AND COUNSELOR

“For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge, because he is the messenger of the
LORD Almighty and people seek instruction from his mouth” (Malachi 2: 7). God calls
through His Word to His servants and by the work of the Holy Spirit acting in their hearts.
These are some Bible verses relating to the call to serve Him. Serve to remind every
Christian leader called to serve in the Ministry of restoration.
“A voice of one calling: “In the wilderness prepare the way for the LORD[a]; make straight
in the desert a highway for our God” (Isaiah 40: 3)
“But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my
friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said,
‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I
am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I
will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41: 8-10).
“This is what the LORD says: “In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of
salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people,
to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances, to say to the captives, ‘Come
out,’ and to those in darkness, ‘Be free!’ They will feed beside the roads and find pasture
on every barren hill. They will neither hunger nor thirst, nor will the desert heat or the sun
beat down on them. He who has compassion on them will guide them and lead them beside
springs of water.” (Isaiah 49:8-10).
34
“Strengthen the feeble hands, steady the knees that give way; say to those with fearful
hearts, “Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with
divine retribution he will come to save you.” (Isaiah 35: 3-4).
“Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one
will see the Lord. See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root
grows up to cause trouble and defile many.” (Hebrews12:14-15).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire