lundi 18 février 2013

GOD PROTECTS WITH PURPOSE 2013

GOD PROTECTS WITH PURPOSE
And along this time looking at my past I recalled how God had protected me with purpose
for this Ministry, when in 1984 I was attacked on a lonely Beach and I was pregnant.
My youngest son and I were rescued from the attack by a man who wanted to strangle and
rape me when I was three months pregnant. And before committing his criminal act, the
man looked at my eyes with amazement and fear and suddenly fled in impressive form.
And I was alone on the beach. Well, in that moment I realized that I was not alone because
"The Angel of the Lord camping around those who fear him and preserves them".
God has been with me during my life and I had experience that in all the struggles and
painful experiences of different types that I have had such as the earthquake in Mexico, and
a comprehensive curriculum of painful experiences that lead the grieving heart.
God had to remove my thorns that were too many, and I had not allowed me cure through
crying or elaboration of pain, because I was raised among brothers thus learned that the
strong should not cry. So my thorns were already infected. It was in the heavenly
classrooms that I learned that pain is cured in a process and that the dry branches should be
removed, pruning to give fruit and then sow the new thoughts of God and to assume this
time and a process are required.
28
Attending to my call I continued writing. Looking inside me and afflicted through the pain
of others, I wrote and wrote about God's response to emotions, goals and truncated dreams
of human beings.
The only work that I found coming back from Mexico was as professor in archives in the
University of Costa Rica fact that reinforced my idea of the importance of the documents
and its reproduction in different media even in "hardware". I think that this was no accident
but that was part of the call to serve on the internet.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire